hey check these out

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My Dream Vacation List

i love travel.

But actually, I am obsessed. Follow me on pinterest and you will see (http://pinterest.com/cklein78/boards/)! So far on my life i've been on a bunch on interesting international vacations: greece, turks and caicos, israel, france, switzerland, england.. But there are still so many places I want to see. AND with my upcoming trip to ITALIA in august, i thought now would be the perfect time to start discussing TRAVEL:

Travel is tricky. You need to plan, pack and GO! Later i will be coming out with a packing guide and offering up some terrific websites for you all. But for now lets just focus on part 1:

LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!

1. MALTA: this is an island nation in the Mediterranean Sea. I love the idea that its so separated from the europe scene but still a part of it. its my dream to go there one day with all my friends.

2. MONTE CARLO: ever seen the movie "monte carlo"? it made me want to go there so so badly. I've heard its gorg. And THERE ARE PRINCES. sign me up asap.

3. PRAGUE: prague is so chic and in right now! also, it is gorgeous there. who wouldn't want to be a part of that photo?!
4. CROATIA: if you haven't realized, i love water. How pretty is this?!
5. SANTORINI, GREECE: i can personally tell you that this is exactly what santorini looks like. it is amazing. great food, great views, great people. it is a trip that is totally worth it. My advice? take a sailboat ride around the island for the day. it is an amazing opportunity and a great way to see the island.
6. POSITANO, ITALY: i am so excited to visit this gorgeous cliff side town. Beautiful! staying here is a great way to visit the island of Capri(where my family is from) without the crazy tourism that exists there! the resorts over here are so so pretty and luxurious! 
7. FLORENCE, ITALY: i've heard that once you go there you never want to leave. I cannot wait to experience this amazingly beautiful and historical city.
8. BARCELONA, SPAIN: una ciudad muy bonita! as a spanish speaker it is my dream to study abroad in this city! viva espana!
9. AMSTERDAM: everyone i know is going to amsterdam on vacation/ study abroad. and, hey, why not?? its such a pretty place and in such a convenient location!

Any places that i'm missing? let me know! 

Happy Travels!

xoME

No comments:

Post a Comment